Get more Instagram followers here: https://freewaysocial.com/buy-instagram-followers
Get more Instagram likes here: https://freewaysocial.com/buy-instagram-likes
Would you like to automatically archive deleted highlights on Instagram?
Simply follow these steps and you will learn how you can do it:
1. Open up Instagram app on your mobile and login to your Instagram account.
2. Click on the three-lines icon at the top right of your screen.
3. Select “Archive” from this menu.
4. Click on “Stories archive” at the top of your screen.
5. Tap on three-dots at the top right and select “Settings”.
6. Switch the toggle on next to “Save story to archive” and your deleted highlights will appear in your stories archive after you deleted them.
That’s how it’s done!
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to archive deleted Instagram highlights. Don’t forget to like this video and visit us at https://FreewaySocial.com
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.