If you find this tutorial helpful please consider liking the video and subscribing to my channel!
#IOS #iPad #Tutorial
Consider supporting me with a small monthly donation by Becoming a Member of FoxyTechTips on Youtube ️ – https://www.youtube.com/c/foxytechtips/join ️
Do you protect yourself online? Get 68% off NordVPN! Only 3.71/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at https://nordvpn.org/FoxyTech Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout (I’ll get a small commission if you join️) – Protect yourself online while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass – The No.1 Password Manager https://go.nordpass.io/SH2sr
– First, open the Clock app.
– In the clock app, tap on the alarm tab from the bottom if it’s not already open.
– Tap on the alarm that you would like to change the tone of.
– Select ‘sound’.
– There are a few different options of where to get tones from, you can tap ‘tone store’ to purchase a tone.
– Or tap ‘download all purchased tones’ to download any tones previously purchased on your apple account.
– You can tap ‘pick a song’ to choose a song downloaded from Apple Music to use as your alarm tone.
– Or you can choose from the list of default alarm sounds, tap on one to hear a preview. To set a tone as your current one, simply tap it and then press ‘back’.
– Then tap save in the top right corner.
– You can change the tone for each alarm you have and have a different tone for every alarm if you want to.
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.