Bitlocker device encryption to protect data by providing encrypting entire hard drives including both system and data drives.
Windows security feature conceptualized and developed by Microsoft to help users keep their data safe. It’s available on a wide range of Windows devices and compatible with any Windows 11 edition.
The steps below will help you disable Device Encryption on Windows 11 Home Edition:
1. Open Windows Settings by pressing the shortcut “Win I” or clicking on Start menu.
2. Go through Privacy and Security, Device Encryption.
3. On the Device Encryption setting window, toggle the button to Off to disable Device Encryption on your Windows 11 Home computer.
Note: You should sign in as a device administrator to turn off device encryption.
How to Turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11:
1. Open File Explorer.
2. Click on This PC.
3. Right-click on the encrypted drive.
4. Click Manage BitLocker to access the encryption menu for your drives.
5. A small window should appear telling you that your drive has been decrypted. Depending on the size of the file, it can take some time.
6. Click on the button Turn off BitLocker.
7. Wait for some time until your computer decrypts the file.
Thank you for watching guys! Please don’t forget to subscribe, like / share and click the notification bell to update upcoming videos and tutorials.
Disclaimer: This channel doesn’t promote any illegal contents, all content are provided by this channel is meant for educational purposes only and share my knowledge with everyone that is totally Legal, informational. And followed all the Youtube community guideline rules. The videos are completely for Legal.
#windows11 #howto #bitlocker
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.