If you want to magnify a part of your Windows screen, then it is possible. Windows provides a magnifier tool, and you can also zoom in on your apps in some other way. Let’s see the steps to use the Windows magnifier to zoom in on parts of your screen.
1. Type the word in the windows search bar.
2. Click on the WordPad App to open it.
3. Type your text, and if you want to zoom in on the word page.
4. Then, press the control plus keys to Zoom-in or press the control minus key to Zoom-out.
5. You can also drag the Zoom slider at the bottom right to Zoom-in or Zoom-out.
6. Close the WordPad app.
7. On your desktop, press control plus keys to Zoom-in or press control minus key to Zoom-out.
8. This will open the Magnifier tool on your Windows.
9. You can also click on the plus button to Zoom-in or minus button to Zoom-out on the Magnifier tool.
10. Click on the gear settings icon on the Magnifier tool.
11. Drag the slider to increase or decrease the Zoom speed.
12. Click on the Start Windows icon, and then click on the settings.
13. Click on the Ease of Access option.
14. Click on the Magnifier from the left panel.
15. Click on the button to Turn on Magnifier, and this will open the Magnifier tool.
16. Click on the minus or plus button in the change zoom level.
17. You can also change the zoom increments in the percentage.
18. Click on the drop-down list, and select the zoom increment percentage as per your need.
19. Close the magnifier tool and the settings window.
Please do not forget to like this video
and subscribe to this channel.
Thank you for watching this video.
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.